Olli is an award-winning belt-positioning backless booster. Made for your 6-12 year-old, it shows them that it’s still cool to be safe in the car. Olli raises your child up ensuring that the vehicle’s seat belt fits them just right while an additional layer of padding eliminates numb-bum syndrome. It's easy transport from vehicle to vehicle and especially handy while traveling from airport to rental car or even the taxi.
The Clek UAS system locks the booster seat into place quickly and easily using your vehicle’s UAS anchorage system.
UAS (Universal Anchorage System) refers to the pair
of fixed lower anchors built into the crease between
the seat back and seat cushion. UAS comes standard
in some vehicles manufactured in 2001 and 2002 and
all vehicles in 2003 and newer.
If your vehicle does not have a UAS anchorage system, you can still use Olli unlatched.
Car Seat expires 9 years from Date of Manufacturing
• Raises your child 10 cm/4 in. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
• Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
• Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
• Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
• Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
• Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
• Lightweight (2.5 kg) for easy portability.
• Performance Fabrics (Crypton) provide stain, moisture and bacteria resistance (see video below)
• Easy Portability: Strap-thingy carrying strap, (included) for no-hands carrying convenience.
Seat Type: Backless Booster Seat
Height of the Rear of the Seat: 10.1 cm
Height of the Front of the Seat: 12.7 cm
Depth of the Seat: 33.6 cm
Width of the Seat: 32.4 cm
Weight: 2.3 kg
The Olli conforms to all applicable Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards 213.2 (CMVSS) and are certified for use in motor vehicles.
In the Box
• Cup Holder
• Strap-thingy Carrying Strap
• Owner's Manual
• Warrany Registration Card